MTA Studio is a specific tool used to program dashboards, displays and electronic control units which have been developed with customizable functions allowing the customers to create “tailored” devices.
MTA Studio is designed to cater for mid to small customers in the field of motorcycles, trucks, earth-moving and agricultural vehicles who are looking for an off-the-shelf product that can be customized.
• Logic functions programmed using graphical programming languages compliant to standard IEC 61131-3 (FBD – Function Block Diagram) or C/C++.
• HMI programmed using a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) interface: supported segment, dot matrix and TFT display technology.
• Easy to use: autocomplete helps to find variables and functions; clear graphic interface, simple application software interface: hardware is mainly managed by var to read and write.
• Integrated debugger based on XCP protocol.
• CAN bus interfaces support: J1939 transport protocols (BAM/CMDT), programmable CAN wake up and termination.
• Rich set of libraries: IEC 61131-3, odometer, hourmeter, etc.
• Real-time task management.
• Easy integration of external codes and libraries.
Code protection using HASP USB dongle to prevent unauthorized access.
The dongles allow the end user to unlock on the same PC all the MTA development and configuration tools.
The range of customizable products with MTA Studio includes instrument clusters and electronic control units.
Register and download the latest software updates.