- There are specific functions used to program the devices, the graphical HMI and the logic control units.
- HMI programmed using a WYSIWYG GUI (What You See Is What You Get).
- Logic functions programmed using graphical programming languages compliant to standard IEC61131-3 (LD – Ladder Diagram and FBD – Function Block Diagram).
- For the logic is also possible to use C/C ++.
- Real-time debugger function.
- Libraries with pre-defined blocks (SAE J1939, DM1 alarm logics, datalogger, hourmeters…).
- Code protection using a HASP USB dongle to prevent unauthorized access.
- These customizations can be done by the customer or by MTA.
MTA Studio was developed in-house by our team of electronic engineers and was designed to cater for mid to small customers in the field of motorcycles, trucks, earth-moving and agricultural vehicles who are looking for an off-the-shelf product that can be customized.
The range of customizable products with MTA Studio includes instrument clusters, displays and electronic control units.