He/she will have to ensure that the manufacturing processes are compliant to the Quality and HSE Standards applicable to MTA products/processes.
The candidate will report to the Plant Manager.
In particular, he/she will be responsible for:
- Manage quality targets (product reliability, internal and suppliers’ process capability, product appearance, etc.) accordingly with customer specification standards and timeframes. There will be a focus on developing current quality tools and continuous improvement as well as planning and organizing the daily performance of the quality area in line with our global strategy.
- Fully responsibility for customers and supplier’s management.
- Ensure the Plant's compliance with all quality and HSE standards and procedures.
- Report Quality results to all relevant parties and maintain Quality records/documentation.
- Management of Quality and HSE audits (and related documentation).
- Working remotely with internal cross functional teams to achieve targets.
- Responsible for coordinating customer visits and audits.
- Follow the Quality Management System certification (IATF 16949).
- Develop and follow the Environment Management System certification (ISO 14001).
The requirements for this position are:
- technical degree;
- computer skills: MS Office – basic, SAP;
- experience in a similar position, preferably in the automotive industry;
- fluent in English;
- personal skills: problem solving, responsibility, technical thinking and work orientation in drawing documentation, flexibility, team player;
- knowledge of legal requirements (regulations, notices, certificates, etc.);
- training courses: troubleshooting methods (5W, 8D).
Work location: Arujà – SP (Brasil)