The candidate we are looking for will be placed within the Electronic Division and will independently deal with the following activities:
- analysis and requirements review;
- test protocol definition and execution for checking the system functionalities;
- source-code verification by unit-testing and MISRA-C verification;
- trace and analyze the test result;
- bug-tracking (ie. JIRA or RedMine).
Necessary requirements for the position:
- degree in electronic or computer engineering;
- 5-10 years of experience in software verification and validation in real-time/embedded contexts;
- good knowledge of English and French.
- experience in automotive, military, rail or bio-medical sectors;
- knowledge of black-box and white-box testing methodologies;
- CAN/LIN bus knowledge;
- knowledge of tools for static and dynamic code analysis (knowledge of C language);
- knowledge of ASPICE/CMMI processes;
- knowledge of the ISO (Functional Safety) standard;
- knowledge of MATLAB, Stateflow and Simulink modelling systems;
- knowledge of French and English languages.
Work location: Morocco – Kenitra – Atlantic Free Zone Park