The candidate we are looking for will be involved in the analysis of customer specifications; analysis and design of software architecture; coding and debugging of the software.
The necessary requirements are:
- Degree in Electronic Engineering/IT/Telecommunications;
- Experience in design, coding and debugging of software for embedded systems, based on 16/32 bit microprocessors;
- Good knowledge of English.
The preferred skills are:
- Experience in the automotive industry;
- Knowledge of CAN / Lin bus, control systems, LCD/TFT display systems;
- Knowledge of MATLAB, Stateflow and Simulink modeling systems;
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR;
- Knowledge of tools for static and dynamic analysis of the code for the quality of the SW;
- Knowledge of real-time operating systems: Osek, QNX, Linux, Android;
- Knowledge of software development according to the ASPICE/CMMI methodology.
Work location: Kenitra