In order to strengthen our Human Resources department, we are looking for a Human Resources Manager. He/she will be responsible for recruiting and HR management activities.
In particular, he/she will be responsible for:
- hiring/termination procedures;
- monitoring the attendances/payroll;
- managing the company HR statistics and reporting to the headquarter;
- managing the relationships with the personnel for all the issues concerning the work;
- planning the need of HR and their training;
- choosing the most appropriate sources for the recruitment and following the recruitment process (CV screening, interviews and their follow up);
- coordinating external suppliers related to HR (transport, dining, outsourcing);
- reporting KPI (monthly).
The requirements for this position are:
- Human Resources degree;
- Computer skills: MS Office – good;
- Necessary experience in a similar position, preferably in a manufacturing company;
- Fluent knowledge of English and French;
- Knowledge of legal requirements;
- Personal skills: problem solving, responsibility, flexibility, team player.
Work location: Kenitra Atlantic Free Zone, Morocco
The person will report to the Plant Manager locally and to HR Corporate functionally.