In order to improve MTA team involved in German market, we are looking for a Sales Account Manager to create long-term and trusting relationships with our customers. The role of the Account Manager is to manage a portfolio of assigned customers and develop new business both from existing clients and actively seeking new sales opportunities through new customers, in Agricultural and Construction Equipment sector.
As Sales Account Manager, his/her responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports for the Headquarter. The role requires to liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) within the Headquarter.
- Build up and maintain strong and long-lasting relationships with the customers;
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts);
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Necessary experience as Account Manager, Key Account Manager or Sales Account Manager for Agricultural and Construction Equipment;
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineering degree;
- Fluent in English and German;
- Solid experience within Electrical (above all) and Electronics commodity;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Work location: Codogno (LO) with business trips to Germany