The MTA E-HUD is based on a laser scanner technology, integrated with a 2D Mirror MEMS.
MTA is developing 2 different solutions:
High quality color screen
Multicolor projector with a microlens array screen
Up to 10"
Ultraviolet projector with a luminiscent screen
Up to 25"
- Innovative patent pending head-up display solution
- High quality color screen: multicolor projector with a microlens array screen
- Monocrome screen: ultraviolet projector with a luminiscent screen
- Direct projection on a wide viewing area
- Visible from any cabin position
- Always on focus on complex shaped surface
- Reduced sizes and flexible to be suitable in different cabin geometry
- Adjustable brightness according to environmental light condition
- Electronic core to generate images based on information received from vehicle network
- Able to project images received from external video source
- An internal engine executes specific functions generated by MTA Studio